Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Our website always publishes the freshest MCPE related news among the first, and today is one of the happy news day because Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 with interesting fixes and changes was released.
Of course, since 126.96.36.199 is not a full game version, you will not be able to play in Realms and with MCPE users using non-beta versions, but anyway we guarantee you that it’s worth trying because it brings a lot of helpful changes and removes some noticeable bugs and crashes in order to make your gameplay more comfortable.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
The MCPE developers removed several crashes occurring:
- Whenever users interact with custom blocks
- Whenever players use custom crafting recipes
- Whenever players reload their games being in the water and using a water breathing potion
- Whenever players reload their games being in the lava and using a fire resistance potion
- Whenever players leave the game having an opened menu
- Whenever players load level data
- Whenever enchants are used during melee attacks
They also removed some less critical, but also annoying bugs occurring:
- When players convert an MCPE world from consoles to Bedrock
- When custom blocks are being broken (they just turned back at their initial state)
- When moving Observer blocks (they did not get powered)
- When using enchanted weapons (their effects did not apply)
- When players change their armor (it was being displayed incorrectly)
- When shearing sheep
- When spruce trees generate
- When saplings have to grow in trees (this process is prevented by leaves)
- When the bone meal has to be collected by hoppers from composters that are placed above them
- When using the Command Blocks' user interface
- When trying to edit bee spawn eggs
- When trying to use custom blocks in add-on packs
These are the most important fixes carried out in the present update. You can check them for yourselves by installing it, but first, let us warn you that before launching it, you should save the worlds you are working on in the present to avoid losing them.
We also recommend you to save the worlds created in 184.108.40.206 too, because you won’t be able to access them with earlier Minecraft PE versions.
Watch the video trailer below to find out even more information about the present beta and make sure to share the good news with your friends. Your feedback on it is also welcome.
Don’t hesitate to visit us as often as possible, because we are regularly publishing articles with download buttons on the coolest textures, maps, and mods, as well as on the newest game versions. Have a great time!
Video Trailer of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11