Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Normally every player wants to be up to date with all his/her favorite game’s updates. If your favorite one is Minecraft PE (we realize it is since you are reading this article), the best way to be informed about it is by following our website. The most recent version is Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 and in this article, we will tell you everything about it.
New features in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Unfortunately this time we will not have the chance to meet new mobs or to explore new ores, blocks, etc. Instead, the developers carried out a lot of good changes. Some of them were done to make the MCPE game more similar to the Java edition. The most important changes are:
- Modified frequency of thunderstorms
- Modified size of axolotl’s hitbox
- Changed position of copper ores, glowing item frames, and deepslate in the player’s inventory
- The texture of rooted dirt blocks were made to rotate just like the one of the normal dirt
- Added an Equip button allowing users to try on capes and skins in the Character Creator
- Localized the reload button in the profile screen
- Removed the ability of certain projectiles to cast shadows
- The animation speed of data-driven blocks was modified
- The skeletons were made to transform into strays much faster than before
- The settings menu has a new accessibility icon
Besides these helpful changes, the MCPE developers also fixed the following problems:
- Axolotls not lying still when pretending that they are dead (their tails move)
- Axolotls not returning empty buckets after being fed with buckets of tropical fish. Instead, they used to return buckets with water.
- Guardians refusing to attack axolotls as soon as they see them
- Drowned refusing to attack axolotls as soon as they see them
- Elder Guardians refusing to attack axolotls on sight
- Impossibility to bonemeal azalea when it is placed on top of clay blocks
- Pick block not working as it should on Azalea and Flowering azalea
- Hanging root blocks unable to be waterlogged
- Lightning rods breaking the blocks that fall on them
- Command /title @p clear failing to clear the player’s screen from the titles
- Second players on split screen not being able to use anvils
- Fireworks and stars obtained via /replaceitem command not working
- Small dripleaves not dropping the correct items when sheared
- Mobs on fire destroying powder snow even when mob griefing is not on
Dear friends, these are the most noticeable changes and fixes. The developers also carried out several technical updates, but they may interest mostly the addon creators and map makers.
We recommend you watch the video trailer below to find out more information about this beta.
If you are happy about the release and want your friends to enjoy it too, don’t hesitate to share this article with them. We would also appreciate if you could let us know what you think about it by leaving feedback.
Video of MCPE 126.96.36.199