Minecraft PE 1.14.0
During the Minecon 2019 public event, Minecraft developers talked about future additions to the game. The list of these additions also included bees.
More recently, bees and everything connected with them were added to Minecraft Java. Already today you can download Minecraft PE 1.14.0 in which there are bees.
A bee is a neutral mob. Bees will attack players only if the player harms the bee. Here are some features of bees:
- Collect pollen from flowers
- Pollinated with pollen
- Collect pollen in hives and nests.
- Follow the player with flowers in hand.
We suggest you watch the heavenly video review of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 which we found in YouTube. You will be interested to see and hear the features of the update MCPE 22.214.171.124!
- Added Bees!
- Bees are cute, fuzzy, neutral mobs
- Don’t hurt them, they don’t want to hurt you
- If a bee does sting you, it will leave its stinger in you and eventually die, dropping nothing :(
- Bees love pretty flowers and spend their lives gathering pollen from them
- After gathering pollen, bees fly back to their home nest
- Bees help you by growing crops while carrying pollen back to the nest
- Bees can be bred using flowers
- If a bee can't find nectar, after a while it will return home for a bit
- If a bee doesn’t have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one it can use
- Bees don’t like the rain and they sleep at night. They will go back to the nest in these cases
- Added Beehives and Nests
- Bee Nests spawn naturally in Flower Forests, Plains, and Sunflower Plains biomes
- When a bee visits a nest and completes its journey undisturbed, the level of honey increases
- Max of 5 levels of honey
- Beehives are crafted by players using honeycomb and wood planks
- Use a silk touch tool to get the block with the bees stored inside
- Bee Nests will be destroyed unless you use silk touch
- Use shears when at full honey to get honeycomb
- Use a bottle when at full honey to get a honey bottle
- Campfire smoke calms bees - place one underneath the nest / hive to keep them in chill mode
- Added Honeycomb and Honey Bottles
- Use an empty glass bottle on a hive or nest that is full of honey to get a bottle of honey!
- Dispensers can now fill bottles with water and honey
- Dispensers can now shear honeycombs from Bee Nests and Hives
- Added Honeycomb blocks
- A decorative block that can be crafted with honeycombs!
- Added Honey blocks
- Greatly reduces movement speed and jump height, but also reduce fall damage
- You can “slide” down a wall of honey blocks to slow your fall (parkour ftw!)
- Honey Block effects carry through up to < 1 block above
- When a honey block is piston-moved, adjacent blocks are moved too
- When a honey block is piston-moved, entities on top are moved along with it
- Sticky Block Support. Use the ‘BlockProperty::PreventsJumping’ to make it so that the pathfinder won't jump if on one of these blocks and players can't jump when on one of these blocks. Also hooked up level event that spawns terrain particles when prevented from jumping and plays the jump.prevent block sound
Above, we published the full list of Minecraft Pocket Edition 126.96.36.199 add-ons. If you are interested in knowing what bugs and other problems have been fixed in the update Minecraft 188.8.131.52 beta , then use this link!
Tomorrow on our website will be added new modifications and textures for Minecraft 1.14.0! Therefore, if you want to download new addons and texture packs for Minecraft 1.14.0, then go to the appropriate sections.
Also, do not forget that in the section seeds for MCPE we add the keys for generating the Minecraft world, which give rise to the player in the rarest locations of the Minecraft world!
Download Minecraft PE 1.14.0 for Android
Minecraft PE 1.14.0 full (with Xbox Live)
Beta versions of Minecraft 1.14
Download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 for Android
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 beta (with Xbox Live)