Minecraft PE 1.17.40.06
This week was very intense for the Mojang team. They managed to develop a lot of interesting changes, to fix many bugs, and gather the ones from Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 and other previously-released betas in a great full game version that we will describe below. This version is called Minecraft PE 1.17.40.06.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.40.06
Because this version contains many features, including changes and fixes that we already know about from the earlier betas, we will enlist only the new ones.
- A brand new mountain biome where instead of snow and ice, you will discover many stones and gravel. This biome belongs to the peaks category and it is called the Stony Peaks.
- Improved vegetation in the Mountain Meadows sub-biome
- Improved Dripstone Biome and decision to make all dripstone features generate only here
- Improved feature placements in all the mountain biomes
- Infested stones were placed under the new mountains
- Modified the placement of clouds
- Improved ore distribution
- Tweaked mob spawning in the new caves and mountains, river sizes, biome placements, and terrain shapes
- Modified placement logic of small dripstone and all its features
- Modified placement of copper ores
- Upgraded old flat worlds and modified their placement
- Modified placement of vines
- Modified the way villages look and now they match the biome they generate in
- Tweaked world visibility culling
- Reduced the possibility of amethysts generating in strongholds
- Made mobs spawn in a bigger number in the undergrounds of the Overworld
- Made all beehives generate facing south
- Fixed a number of bugs in order to make the user interface work better
- Improved the navigation flow in the Character Creator
- Fixed a big number of technical bugs
The MCPE developers warn us that they continue to work on improving the experimental features and it is recommendable to make copies of the builds you want to access in the feature if you do not want to risk losing them.
There is a video trailer below this article and you can watch it if you want to find out more details about the present game update.
Please be generous and share the news about this release with other players, and leave feedback.
We hope you will visit our website again soon because the version we discussed above is not the only surprise prepared by the Mojang team this week and we want to share all the game-related news with you as soon as we find out about them. You can also explore a lot of mods, maps, and other MCPE-relate articles with free download buttons. Enjoy your time!