Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
After releasing such a big and important full version as Minecraft PE 1.18, the game developers, instead of taking a vacation or celebrating, continued their hard work and in less than a week, they managed to release a very nice beta which is Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168. The update brings traditional bug fixes, technical updates, and a surprise new feature, but to find out what it is, you should read this article to the end.
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Like we already mentioned, there are a lot of new technical updates, but in this article, we will focus on the information that might be interesting for the players, not for the content creators.
First, the game developers fixed the following issues:
- Minor UI-related problems, including spelling, tab order, and screen reader
- Players not being informed about the risk of losing their data when setting the file storage location to external sources
- Villagers and pillagers continuing their usual activity instead of celebrating after defeating a raid
- Broken axolotls’ animation
- Wolves reacting incorrectly when attacked
- Item data becoming corrupted when an object is placed in a mob’s hand
- Mobs failing to jump on blocks in order to pick up items
- Blocking animation not working when the player tries to block attacks and his/her shield is in his/her offhand and when
- Failure to manage the light intensity of the light blocks using the touchpad
- Furnaces outputting a wrong number of items after smelting
- Biome decoration features not matching the ones in the Java
- Mineshafts generating in bedrock
- Fossils floating in waters and generating in wrong places
- Lily pads generating in caves under swamp biomes
- Hoodoos in badlands generating unrealistic flat ceilings at the cave entrances
Now that you know about these fixes, it is time to tell you about the surprise feature mentioned at the beginning of the article. This is a new toggle you can enable to discover a lot of interesting stuff. This toggle is called “The Wild Update”. For now, it only activates the appearance of skulk block features, but the game developers promise to introduce more features in the upcoming betas, so stay tuned.
Please share this article with your friends so they can learn about the beta’s release and features too, and leave feedback.
Subscribe to our website and we will inform you about all the upcoming game versions as soon as they are available. This will also give you the possibility to download lots of new maps, textures, and other surprises. Enjoy your time!
Clip Trailer of MCPE 126.96.36.199