Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Last week was a very busy one both for the developers of the Mojang team and for the players due to the release of this year’s grandest full game version called Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.0 or the Wild Update. As it always happens after such grand releases, the hard-working team does not stop but continues to improve the game. They prepared a brand-new beta called Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 and in this article, we will enlist its main features.
General changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
This version contains changes affecting:
- The names of Flowered Azalea Leaves and Lapis Lazuli Blocks. Now they are called Flowering Azalea Leaves and Blocks of Lapis Lazuli
- Sculk Catalysts. Only the nearest one to a dead mob blooms and when it blooms it can unlock the It Spreads achievement, but only in case when the dead mob doesn’t have XP
- Allays. Now you will see them dance when there is a jukebox playing nearby but they will stop doing this immediately after the music stops. You will also discover that you can make an allay duplicate when he gets an amethyst shard. If you have many amethyst shards, you can duplicate allays infinitely, but you will have to wait several minutes between these processes.
- Frogs. From now on, frogs won’t be able to lay eggs in flowing water.
You may also notice that the MCPE developers fixed the following problems:
- The Feel Goat Horn not making the correct sound
- Tamed mobs disappearing when attempting to follow their owners in the nether portal
- Amethyst Clusters that are attached to a sculk sensor being destroyable
- Some component particles of Sculk Shrieker not rendering correctly
- Strange-looking particles emitting when the warden spawns or emerges
- Haste level 1 having no mining speed increase
- Impossibility to place cut copper slabs on the upper half of blocks
- Vindicators acting as neutral mobs while they should be hostile
- Pillager Captains being peaceful while they should be hostile
- Interact Button having an outdated icon
- Parrots eating cookies not getting poisoned as they should
- Player jumping endlessly after leaving a boat if he/she entered the boat while jumping
- Mobs having the flocking component making the world crash
Dear reader, if you want to know more details about the current beta, watch the video below this article.
To always be up to date with the latest game versions, follow our website. This will also give you the possibility to find out about the freshest maps, texture packs, and other new content. Enjoy your time!
Clip Trailer of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11