Minecraft PE 1.17.32
If you remember, last week we informed you about the release of Minecraft PE 1.17.30 and Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. This week the Majong team also released a few game versions, but this time they do not contain as many features as the previous one. In this article, we will describe one of them, namely Minecraft PE 1.17.32. This is a full game version, and it contains several bug and crash fixes.
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.32.02
This version contains only fixes. The Majong Studios team successfully resolved the following problems:
- Several crashes, one of the most serious one being the one happening when the Marketplace sidebar was used
- Chunks disappearing when uploading super flat worlds from a previously-released beta while having the Caves & Cliffs experimental features on
- An error message appearing when importing maps to Realms from certain devices
- The looting enchantment failing to work after the player kills mobs using tridents or other projectiles
- Light blocks making MCPE players spawn at the Overworld surface
- Content loading failure even when there are no problems with the player’s internet connection.
Dear players, these are the fixes brought by this version but stay tuned because really soon we will inform you about the second game update released recently. For this, you should subscribe to our website.